Joaquin Santiago's Reviews > Tales from Imagination's Closet

Tales from Imagination's Closet by M. Allman

Aug 02, 2011

Read on August 02, 2011

M. Allman’s Tales From Imagination’s Closet is truly a remarkable story book. I usually don’t pick out story books to fill my personal collection. However, with twenty-nine different stories to enjoy, anyone is sure to have at least one they can identify with. Besides, is great for someone who is constantly busy to fully enjoy the length of a novel. You simply pick up the book and emerge yourself in one story at a time without having to worry about following the details of a complicated plot.

Her writing style is something to marvel at. With its simplicity in length, she is still able to convey so much to the reader. I found myself smiling bemused at the end of some stories, while I nodded in complete agreement with some others. Her witty remarks and realism are also worthy of mention. I admire her vast imagination because I cannot picture myself writing a book with so many enticing stories that fully satisfy the reader, and at the same time managed to retain their own sense of individualism, only tied together by the lovely writing style of its creator.

This is a book certainly worth purchasing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales from Imagination's Closet.