Janina's Reviews > Demonglass

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Dec 05, 11

bookshelves: favorites, angels-demons-fallen-angels
Read from December 02 to 05, 2011

This book continues with Sophie meeting her Dad and staying with him for the summer. The adventure continues with Sophie trying to figure out who is raising more demons and why!

I loved this sequel just as much as I did Hex Hall. Now Sophie's character is always Sophie, which I loved. Her attitude stays the same but you can tell she's maturing and learning as the series continues. Cal and Archer...Where to start? Team Archer all the way! I like Cal, seems like a sweet guy but Archer has more, more something to him that I really love. (couldn't think of the word)

The adventure and action in this book was amazing. Adventure after Adventure. I really like Sophie's Dad, he's a great character. Really hope nothing too bad happens to him, AND Jenna. I'm mad about that at the end! And Mrs. Casnoff, surprised the mess out of me. SHOCKED is more like it, never would have guess.

I cannot wait til the next book releases! Spellbound, just the name makes me want it in my hands NOW! Hawkins, you are amazing!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonglass.

12/02/2011 page 39
12/04/2011 page 224
62.0% "I love this series =)"
show 6 hidden updates…