Carla's Reviews > Bloodlines

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

May 04, 14

bookshelves: young-adult, urban-fantasy, reviewed
Read in September, 2011

I liked this book. It was a good begining.
Sydney is not that badass girl as Rose, but she brave. She don't know how to fight and kick ass but she use the weapons she has. She don't sit and just wait for help. She fights in her way. And she is so smart. I liked that.
I never liked Lissa, and I don't like Jill either.I don't know what happens with these girls, they're so annoying. But I think Jill is better... maybe I can deal with her. For her age, she's not that childish.
Well, I was SO glad to read about Eddie and Adrian again. I love this two. I was always wanting to know more about Eddie. He's a great character and we were never able to know more about him. And we can now. Great think. Reading about him fighting made me miss Dimitri and Rose in their great moments of their fights.
Adrian... despite the fact that he's broken he can still be Adrian. With all the jokes and sarcasm. Gee! I missed him. I love that guy. And I'm so happy he's fiding his way back. And with Sydney. They are going to be a great couple. I already can see all the drama between them.
Well it was great, but it also had mistakes. Like Adrian's age and this is not actually a mistake, but I think this book had so manny convenient coincidences. Like, with so manny high schools in the world they end up in the one with all that tatoo thing. And Sydney working with a teacher that knows everything about vampires. And I just thought so weird they choosen Sydney to take care and protect Jill. I mean, it should be a guardian job, who would be able to really protect her in case of any danger. What Sydney could do if anything happened?! And Eddie was so far way in that school. Jill would live and die a thousand times before he could get to her. I think Richelle forced a little bit. But besides all that, I love it and I can't wait to read the next one.
It has great potential.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.