Stephanie's Reviews > Darkhouse

Darkhouse by Karina Halle

Nov 24, 12

bookshelves: won, kindle-ebook-i-own, i-own, covers-i-love
Read from January 21 to 23, 2012

First off I want to thank Haley at the Ya-Aholic book blog for hosting a giveaway for this series, which I won! And, I would also like to thank Karina for sending me the books and other great stuff!!

Secondly, I loved this book!!!! I thought they would be good, since I read a lot of great things about it, but they were so much better then I thought. One reason I liked the book so much was because of the two main character, Dex and Perry. Dex was funny and mysterious and Perry was very relatable, at least to me. They both kept me interested in the book.

I also enjoy this book so much because I honestly had no idea what would come next. I hate when I am reading a book and could guess what would happen next. With this book, I had no idea what would be coming up for Dex and Perry. This book kept my on the edge of my seat. I finished it in 2 days!

The ending was perfect. It kept me wanting to know more. I'm glad I already have the second book! Now I don't have to wait to find out what happens next!

This was a great first novel for a author and a great novel to start off a series! I hope they rest of the series is as good as this one!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkhouse.

Quotes Stephanie Liked

Karina Halle
“Somehow, by dealing with the dead, I had never felt so alive.”
Karina Halle, Darkhouse