Cinnamon's Reviews > You Against Me

You Against Me by Jenny Downham

Aug 06, 11

bookshelves: 2011, realistic-fiction, young-adult, 4-i-have-feels
Read from August 04 to 06, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Against Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza sooo i didn't really like this author's debut book. the protag was, well, a bit of a bitch! :D but i'm still going to read this one, but not too soon...

Cinnamon Really? Heh, maybe I won't try it, then. But this one was pretty good, although the ending was annoying =.=

message 3: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Cinnamon wrote: "Really? Heh, maybe I won't try it, then. But this one was pretty good, although the ending was annoying =.="

most people seem to like it, but not me. i mean, it was just really strange IMO :/

message 4: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza oh and, you might want to check this out: http://twitter.com/#!/aleezarauf/stat... :P

John Egbert Yay! You liked it too!

Cinnamon @Aleeza: LOL have you seen She's the Man before? Most hilarious chick flick ever.

@Mello: Yepyep:). I've been on a foreign (read: non-US) author reading spree lately and am enjoying it very much.

message 7: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Cinnamon wrote: "@Aleeza: LOL have you seen She's the Man before? Most hilarious chick flick ever.

TOTALLY. i've seen it like, eight times, and plan on seeing it a bajillion more :D and that scene? EPICCCC.

message 8: by Ayesha (new) - added it

Ayesha Aleeza wrote: "oh and, you might want to check this out: http://twitter.com/#!/aleezarauf/stat... :P"

OMG this makes me wanna watch She's the Man sooooooooooooo bad! :P

Cinnamon I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF. Haha, it's a good thing I've never watched this movie in public...
And Channing Tatum is yummy. Heh.