Brenda's Reviews > No Mercy

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Mercy.

Quotes Brenda Liked

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Hey!" Sam snapped, ducking the sticky shrapnel. "Keep your snot to yourself."
Dev scoffed at that. "Oh, so now you don't want to touch me, huh?" He tsked. "What is it with women? the instant you put a little slime on them, they get squeamish and have no more use for you.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“I scoured myself with lye soap from head to toe to get the evil funk of demon snot off me. I have flossed things the gods never meant to be flossed and used things that would be toxic to most living organisms. All to sanitize my body for your chewing pleasure.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“He made a sound of disgust in the back of his throat. "Oh thank you so much. That's what every man wants to hear about his name. You might as well call me 'Little Pecker' while you're at it and tell me you would love to have me go shopping with you for feminine hygiene products. Oh and by all means, carry a big, sparkling pink bag with flowers on it and make me hold it.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Mardi Gras, baby. Mardi Gras. Time when all manner of weird shit cuts loose and parties down.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“So what's it to be, Bear?"
Dev lifted his leg and gave a sarcastic slap to his thigh.
"By golly, I'll take door number two, Bob. You know the one that calls for straight suicide with a side of mutilation and pain? Sign my hairy ass up for that and don't be late.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Guess we're going north," Dev said slowly.
"Everyone, follow Lassie.Timmy's in the well.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Fang let out a low whistle. "Anyone know that Amazons could ride a giant bird?"
Ethon gave him a duh stare. "Those of us who fought them, yeah, we know. How you think they keep kicking our asses?"
"Cause you're pansies. Everyone knows that.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Sam gave Captain Suicide a droll stare. "How did you die again? Oh wait, I know this. 'I can take 'em. I don't need to wait for reinforcements. I can do it myself.' How'd that work out for you again?”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Yes,yes I did. I told them to come in and make themselves at home and while they were at it, to immobilize me and stab me straight through the heart 'cause I'm just that effing bored." (Sam)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“You I expected better of." He turned his swirling sliver gaze from Sam to Dev and Fang. "You two not so much."

-Acheron”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Ash sarcastically rang an invisible bell with his hand. "Ding, ding, ding. Give that boy a trophy.”

08/09/2012 page 99