Vanessa's Reviews > It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff

It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh

1988247
Aug 01, 11

This is a great audio book to listen to while you're cleaning. I've learned so many organization and de-clutter principles from this book. A lot of people may think that you need to read this book after there is a problem, but I think this is a book everyone should read BEFORE there is a problem. I don't particularly think I currently have hoarding tendencies and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, but I know the tendencies run in my genes and I definitely could see myself doing some of the horrendous things mentioned in this book. So I'm glad I listened to this audio book as a way of pre-intervention. My favorite principle was: "one toy in, one toy out" or "1 new pair of shoes in, one pair of old shoes out" etc... I got so inspired that I went on massive spring cleaning mode and finally battled the war under my bed. Also got rid of a bunch of old stuff. This is a book that you can re-read every few years for inspiration. I think this is one of those books every one needs to read once.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's All Too Much.