Cathy's Reviews > One Tuesday Morning

One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury

Aug 03, 11

Read from July 31 to August 02, 2011

It is VERY rare that I give five stars.... I might read 2 books a year that come close to getting all five, but this one would get six if there was the option! Karen Kingsbury had me completely in her grip. A Christian author, Ms. Kingsbury's book "One Tuesday Morning" is sure to capture even a non-believer's attention, and hold it throughout the entire book. Set against the backdrop of 9/11, the story is fiction, but could very possibly have happened. In the wake of the 9/11 tragedy, and a case of mistaken identity, two families lives are completely turned upside down and changed forever. Changed in a way for the worse, but so many ways for the better. Both families learn how to cope. One family must learn how to be a family, while the other family (a close knit family) must learn how to live with sudden and permanent loss. This book will have you giggling one minute and sniffling the next, and then send chills down your spine. I HIGHLY recommend you pick this one up and take the journey I did in a matter of just two days!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Tuesday Morning.