Lee's Reviews > Notorious Pleasures

Aug 03, 2011

bookshelves: georgian-romance
Read from August 02 to 04, 2011

[ 4.5 STARS ]

As much as I would like to rated it a 5 STAR, I must say, I enjoyed the story with Lord Caire and Temperance a little more. However, I am quite content with Lady Hero and Lord Griffin`s story as well. Of course, I enjoy the temptations of Silence`s forthcoming in the next story as well and sets my wonders toward Winter in the fourth book. Nonetheless, Nortorious Pleasures certainly did not disappointed me.

I cannot find myself hating Thomas but instead anticipated a possible (seperate book) story of him and his mistress. I do find myself pitying him once in a while though I think he is a perfectly nice man but a little too hard on himself and his title within society. I would gladly enjoy his wooing his mistress but unfortunately, it doesn`t seem like he will get the chance.

Lady Griffin is not my favorite hero in terms of all the lords that I have reading from other authors and from Hoyt, but he certainly makes his point quite clear and forward. I like that about him. Lady Hero is definitely a strong character and a good one. I don`t find any of the characters annoying but instead anticipated the forthcoming in the future. A good read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Notorious Pleasures.

Quotes Lee Liked

Elizabeth Hoyt
“You say my name like a lover, so soft, so sweet. I want to lick the word from your lips, sip the exhaled breath from your mouth. I want to possess you utterly. Right now. Right here.”
Elizabeth Hoyt, Notorious Pleasures