Colin CG's Reviews > Eragon & Eldest

Eragon & Eldest by Christopher Paolini

Apr 01, 08

alright, here goes my first review ever, bear with me if it's terrible! These books, Eragon and Eldest, are decent books for being written by a 15 year old, but they do have flaws. As a die hard Lord of the Rings fan, this series seems to take a lot from LOTR. I actually have a theory that the Eragon series takes place many years after the LOTR trilogy, but we won't get into the details of that now. The reading is easy, and flows nicely, Paolini does a good job of keeping the reader involved. The last book in the series, Brisinger, is due out September 28 2008, so we'll have to see how the story ends. as it stands now,This is my prediction, it looks like it will climax with the destruction of the ruthless enemy king and Eragon will be raised up on the new throne and married to the elf of his dreams, sort of a Hollywood ending. Of course there will be a twist, which i predict will be the dragon, Saphiera, kicking the bucket. well thats all i have as far as random ramblings, thanks for reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eragon & Eldest.