I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Until There Was You

Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins

Who doesn't love a bad boy? It really doesn't matter if you are young or old, the bad boy has appeal. Picture this: Piercing green eyes, dark hair, powerful body clad in well worn jeans and a black leather jacket with a motorcycle helmet tucked under his arm and a smile that promises to fulfill all your fantasies. Now, you are lying to yourself if that mental image doesn't turn you on!

Posey is just one of those loveable characters that you just want to squeeze and you get a little teary-eyed just thinking about people mistreating her. Now, of course since I said that, you know they do! Then there's Liam. You know that bad boy I made you picture a minute ago, well, that's him. Yum! Although he is dubbed the "bad boy," he is a total sweetheart and hell, I want to squeeze him too, but for totally different reasons ;-)

I really loved this story! It toggles between current day and memories from Posey and Liam's past. Sometimes, that type of narration can be distracting, but not in this case...It really helps to understand all the characters, and why they are they way they are today. It is a sweet, sad and passionate telling of a romance that takes twenty years to evolve. I'll be honest, I don't typically cry over a book, but I was wiping away tears on several occasions while reading this one. It is definitely a feel-good romance worth reading.

**Advanced Reader Copy Provided by Netgalley and the Publisher, HQN**

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until There Was You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tori Great review, I cannot WAIT for it to come out next month.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) yes, it is a good one. i really enjoyed it!

message 3: by Sumaya (new)

Sumaya awesome review.. and the bad boy image is the major reason i'm gonna read this now :D

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Thanks Miss TD! I hope you love it!