Mary's Reviews > Deadly Fear

Oct 04, 2011

bookshelves: reviewed
Read in August, 2011

My Opinion:

I enjoyed this book a great deal. The suspense,the mystery,the challenges of finding the killer. It was fast paced,action packed and had lots of romance. It was everything I love in a book of this type. Cynthia Eden draws you into the FBI and you felt as if you were part of the team. I felt like I was looking for the killer. You keep rooting for them to get close and all the time they are and your just waiting for them to figure out the killer. It was a fantastic book and I enjoyed reading it a lot.

Monica Davenport is a strong leading character and is not liked by many. She has a strong will and is emotionaly closed off. It takes the new sexy co worker Luke to open her up. They share a past together and are rekinded in this book. Luke was down to earth and a freindly character. Monica was a bit closed off from things that happened in her past and not wanting to show any weakness. These two together are hot and steamy. You will enjoy this suspensful novel and will want to turn the pages as quickly as possible to find out who this killer is and what it has to do with Monica and Luke. I enjoyed this story and can’t wait to read more by Cynthia Eden.

I give Deadly Fear 4.5 of 5 Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Fear.

08/27/2011 page 88