Bethany Lopez's Reviews > Central

Central by Raine Thomas

Apr 11, 14

bookshelves: go-to-author, paranormal-love
Read on October 23, 2011

I love to read, I always have. Now that I have a husband, children, work and writing, it is a lot harder for me to carve away the time to do so. On rare occasions I get enough time to totally lose myself in a book and finish it will little interruption. That was the case this weekend. I had just finished Becoming and already had the next two waiting on my Kindle, and since this is the first weekend we didn't have a tone of thing planned, I settled in to read Central.
It had everything I love in a book: love, family, tears, and a good fight. I laughed, I cried, and I rejoiced. Raine Thomas did a fantastic job here. She is very talented and has a wonderful imagination. I cannot wait to get to the final book in the trilogy, but I have to say, I think Olivia and James are going to stay with me!
You must read this trilogy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Central.

10/23/2011 page 254
71.0% "I am totally hooked! I love learning more about the Estilorian plane. James and olivia's relationship is growing and their feelings and reactions are very believable. Can't wait to see what happens next!"