Stacy Eaton's Reviews > Vampire Shift

Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke

Aug 15, 11

Read from August 14 to 15, 2011

I found this book when I was searching out some other authors who write vampires novels. The cover instantly caught my eye and reading the blurb about it made me drop it into my "to read" list. I found that the cover stayed with me and when I went to figure out which book to read next, the front cover of this book reached out to me and pulled me in.

The story was unique. The characters were well described with complimenting personalities. Kiera Hudson was a tough cookie and I enjoyed her ability to put the fear on the back burner and to move forward with what needed to be done.

The action scenes were well written with great description and details to the small things that occur. The author, Mr. O'Rourke, did an excellent job with describing the events and the actions of everyone involved in the story. Some nice plot twists kept you wondering who would show up next and reveal they too were one of the bad guys.

This book was an easy and quick read. While there were some editing issues with the kindle version, it did not detract from the story. I very much enjoyed this novel and look forward to seeing what happens in the world of Kiera Hudson.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Shift.