Book Binge's Reviews > A Good Bargain

A Good Bargain by D.C. Juris

Jul 29, 11

liked it
bookshelves: for-review

David has decided to make the move to get back into the dating scene and decides to head to a bar. He ends up picking up Brandon who is quite a bit younger than David’s 40 years.

David takes Brandon home but he’s quite shy in getting things started with the younger man and is doubting his decision to bring Brandon home.

While watching a movie the two start to get comfy and one thing leads to another but what happens in the aftermath of sex?

This was a very, very short story at just 10 pages. David was very cute in his shyness and I could really see, after hearing some of his background, how he would be quite unsure of himself and what he’s doing in bringing a man home with him on his first night out. But he got through his timidity and really took the bull by the horns.

Then there’s Brandon. Brandon was young. Not that I didn’t think they should be together because of the age difference (Brandon’s 23 and David’s 40), but just in the way he spoke, his over enthusiastic responses to David and some of his actions. It was hard for me to see how David wouldn’t be made to feel even older and out of the loop because of the way Brandon acted.

This really just a cute, quick sex romp between two men and we get a little story and background to go with it. If that’s what you’re looking for then this is the perfect book for you.

Rating: 3 out of 5

This review was originally posted on Book Binge by Tracy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Good Bargain.