Jenny's Reviews > Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Aug 21, 11

bookshelves: 2011-read, urban-fantasy, young-adult
Read from July 29 to August 02, 2011

Not as action packed as Nightshade but it was packed full of new information that we learn about the Keepers, Searchers and Guardians. With all the information we get the truth about these three groups and its drastically different from what we learned in Nightshade.

In Nightshade, Calla was stronger, more powerful and the one who protected Shay but now that Shay is a Guardian the dynamic has changed. Shay has the same power and strength as Calla and is able to stand up for himself more.

I was disappointed that Ren was hardly in the book. There was a lot of Shay but not enough Ren. With love triangles I always say that I can’t decide but now I’m going to declare myself: I’M TEAM REN!!! Ren’s really a tortured soul…with a hard family life, cruel father and a bunch of secrets coming out in this book that he has no idea about. In the little bit that we do see of Ren, I saw how conflicted he was in his decisions and how much it kills him to make the choices he did.

Andrea Cremer is killing me with the ending…I can’t believe I have to wait another year until Bloodrose comes out. Needless to say, for paranormal fans this series is one you have to read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolfsbane.