Lisa's Reviews > Sundays at Tiffany's

Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

4020044
Jul 30, 11

Read from July 29 to 30, 2011

3 and a half stars, actually.

I found this to be a tolerable romance. Quite sweet, cute, etc. Interesting premise. Better than most Nicholas Sparks novels I've read(with exception to "A walk to remember" and "The last song", which I liked).

The premise is this: when Jane turns 8(or 9?), her imaginary friend Michael tells her he has to leave her. He tells her she will forget all about him. She doesn't and she meets him again when she's older, only this time he isn't imaginary.

Sound weird? It kinda is but it's cute and fluffy. It does what it's supposed to, gives you an escape for a little while.

Was it amazing? Not for me. It was one of those easy reads that you can get through quickly and enjoy, but not have any intention to read it again in the future. I've read better romances, romances that broke my heart or made me ache in some way. This was not one of the great romances but it was very sweet and enjoyable.

It was my second James Patterson read(my first was the disappointing "Lifeguard") and I thought it was well written. I do recommend it; it just didn't give me that "aahhmygoddd i loved ittt!" feeling. It was "nice".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sundays at Tiffany's.

07/29/2011 page 95