Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > A Hunger So Wild

A Hunger So Wild by Sylvia Day

This review was posted at Under the Covers

Elijah Reynolds is one sexy as hell lycan (wish I could take him home). After the lycans rebeled and left Adrian, Elijah fell into the Alpha role. He's the strongest and a natural leader. And that is what Syre wants him on his side. So he sends Vashti, his second in command, to form an alliance with the lycan rebel alpha.

Vashti's mate had been killed by a lycan and Elijah was set up to take that fall and be blamed. Then Vashti killed Elijah's brother. But since A TOUCH OF CRIMSON Elijah has wanted Vashti even though he shouldn't have. They are all wrong for each other but their attraction is more powerful than any of these things.

Vashti (LOOOOOOVE HER!) is a very strong female to an even stronger male. She hasn't been with anyone since her mate but even then no one has made her feel and want like Elijah. They hunger for each other in the most primal way. It's hot and I didn't want it to end!!!

And this book is not just an amazing couple, the story actually progressed a lot in this book. I was surprised by some developments and I really can't wait to see what the last installment in this trilogy has in store. We even had some Adrian and Lindsay in this story.

This has been an amazing year for Sylvia Day books for me and this one was no exception. Action packed, story driven, sensual and raw. An un-put-downable story!

*ARC provided by publisher

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hunger So Wild.

07/03/2012
77.0% "You're the perfect amount of crazy for me."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia Great Review! Is it necessary to read the Books in order? I would Love to read this but I am not sure about the First book