Tracy Smith's Reviews > The Devil's Game

The Devil's Game by S.L. Pierce

Aug 08, 11

Read in August, 2011

Psychotic patients, stalkers, and innocent college students are the major players in "The Devil's Game."

Two perspectives combined create this story from beginning to the intertwined end. From one side, an ambitious psychologist, Dr. Pike, tries to learn the inner-workings of the mind of Patient X and how he or she will react if pushed right to the edge. On the other, the victim of all the suspenseful happenings, Rachel, is trying to determine who amongst those around her is stalking her and how they are getting away with it. Come follow their story as both sides come together to create a very unpredictable ending. Can you figure out the mystery?

This was a very fast-paced and suspense-filled drama. From the very beginning, you have to keep turning those pages to see what is going to happen next. These authors definitely know how to keep the mystery going. They keep you bouncing from character to character when you are trying to figure out who is being the most suspicious.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys suspense-filled dramas with a psychological twist.

This book was kindly provided to me by it's wonderful authors for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil's Game.