Patricia Kemp Blackmon's Reviews > Kiss of Night

Kiss of Night by Debbie Viguié

Oct 06, 11

Read from July 29 to August 02, 2011

My Thoughts:
I was somewhat skeptical about reading this book. Since it portrays a vampire and is listed a Christian genre. Then I read the synopsis and read the vampire, Raphel seeks redemption for his sins. Can vampire be saved by the blood of Christ? I like the story line that evil can be redeemed no matter how vile their sins were.
The author adds a scripture at the beginning of each chapter. You can see how the scripture works into that chapter which was a plus for me. As you get pulled into the book you begin to route for Raphel to be redeemed.

The cover for the book is outstanding. I don't normally comment on the cover of a book but this one is exceptional.

The story begins with Susan Lambert arriving in Prague to attend her Grandmother's funeral. Although her grandmother lived in the states she was born close to Prague. While Susan was in Prague she kept feeling like something dark was following her. Hence, comes Raphel a vampire condemned to wander the earth as a vampire for eternity because of his evil ways. They partner up in quest for the good of all. You will enjoy the other character the author has written into this story.

This book pulls you in and you don't want to put it down. That is what happened to me.
I highly recommend this book.
I give it a 5 out of 5.

I want to thank Debbie Viguie for touring on my blog. I am glad I got the chance to read your book.

Disclosure:
I received a free copy of this book. This review is my honest opinion and in now way was compensated for that opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Night.