Snowtulip's Reviews > Dance With Me

Dance With Me by Heidi Cullinan

Jul 31, 11

bookshelves: m-m, favorites
Read from July 30 to 31, 2011

I have this incredibly soft spot for dance, when a dancer uses their body to communicate and create incredible art, it fully enraptures me emotionally when done correctly. Heidi Cullinan brought that same response from her writing.

I absolutely loved Ed and Laurie! Individually I loved them, and as a couple they just fit. Taking complex people (with their share of trauma and living and highlighting the effort that goes into just getting through the day) and showing the accomplishment of perseverance to create a story of love, amazing!

Such a great read that just made me absolutely happy at the ending.

I freely admit that I watch So You Think You Can Dance, and usually at least one of the routines during the night makes me tear up from the beauty. This book of many kinds of dance (more than literal) was beautiful.
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dance With Me.

07/30/2011
12.0% ""Really! Well I never guessed that you played football" - Loving Ed's sense of humor"
07/30/2011
17.0% ""I'm going home and sticking pins in my Ed voodoo doll""
21.0% "I like a bashful Ed." 4 comments
35.0% "Poor Laurie!"
60.0% 2 comments
07/30/2011
73.0% "" I want to be your right partner, Laurie""
07/31/2011
100.0% "Loved Ed and Laurie!"
show 1 hidden update…

Alyosha Make your credit card sing, Snow! Am ready whenever you are *g*

Snowtulip Aly, my kindle is now happy with new book! Ready!

MsMiz (Tina) Snow you are going to love Ed. There is nothing not to love about that guy. So much so, I used a double negative;)

Alyosha Yaay! Ready, steady, go(read)! Hyaaa!

Snowtulip Double negative definately means you love the guy.

Just started!

Lauraadriana Yay!! Enjoy dear, book budget be damned!! :0p

Alyosha Okay I LOVE how Laurie is described! He sounds a bit like Cole (from Strawberries for Dessert). My favorite type!

MsMiz (Tina) That is EXACTLY what LA said about him.

Snowtulip I'm loving them both! Ed's humour has me completely loving him.

Oh, I can completely see the whole Cole connection.

Alyosha @55% holy censored that was hot *fans herself*

Snowtulip We are about the same place cuz I just finished that. Agree, totally hot! So completely sensual, Laurie's vulnerability. Heidi did great with that scene.

Alyosha Yes she did! Awesome work. This book has had some of the best, most sensual and easy to feel, real intimate scenes I've had the pleasure to read in some time

Alyosha Great review Snow!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* You guys are making me want to read this now ^_^

Btw, how long is this book? Just curious.....

Snowtulip Nikyta, it's sooooo good! Not sure how many words it is, but it's novel length.

Lauraadriana Snowtulip wrote: "Nikyta, it's sooooo good! Not sure how many words it is, but it's novel length."

Snow did you get you finish The Girl for Me? T said u were reading it...I loved that one, curious to hear what you think!

Snowtulip Loved it, they were so adorable together!