MandarinBlues's Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Jul 28, 11

Read in January, 2011

If you like YA and Werewolf books go read this. Right Now. You can come back and my review/synopsis about it later~

The main character is a 15 year old human named Bryn who was, yep, you guessed it, raised by a pack of werewolves. When she was 4 her parents were ravaged by a Rogue & the werewolves who saved her took her into the pack. She lives in a rural area in the Midwest with her surrogate mother who raised her, Ali. Ali is human too, but I’ll let Barnes go into detail about that. Bryn is kept in the dark about so much but she is a resilient teen who learns who she is and just what she will put up with and go through to strive for what she wants/believes.

Loved the ending. I want more. I’m a big fan of the pack, dominance, and structure of families that this book brings to life. And I like werewolves. ~ I am not sure I’ve read a werewolf book quite like this but it’s now gonna be on my list to buy and book 2, Trial By Fire, is due to be here Summer 2011 aka not soon enough for me. *whine* -.-"

**Update** Trial By Fire is out & AmaAzing...why you ask? Because it's a continuation of the first and you get to dwelve into the enlighting wolfy story of Bryn and her wolves. Duh. It's not hard. Cause' it's good stuff. GO read it. K?

mandarinblues.blogspot.com
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.