Lindsay's Reviews > Passion Unleashed

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Oct 15, 11

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, cover-lust, books-i-own, tear-jerkers
Read from July 29 to 31, 2011

Demonica by Larissa Ione

I didn't believe it when people said Wraith was there favorite. After reading Shade's book, I didn't think it could get better than him. And even though I absolutely love Wraith after this book, Shade is still my favorite. Just because.

But I was surprised to like Wraith so much. In the previous books, he was cocky, annoying, and just...intolerable pretty much. I mean, I knew that he cared about his brothers, obviously but I still didn't like him. But to my complete and utter disbelief...well...

I fell in love. Wraith became caring, loving, and protective in a really sexy way. Not only that but I love Serena. Those two were absolutely perfect for each other. I hate to admit it, but the ending terrified because I actually thought Wraith might lose Serena. I even started crying.

Overall, I really loved this book. Although my heart still belongs to Shade, I still achingly love Wraith. The plot was amazing and exciting, the characters were hilarious and heart-wrenching, and now more than ever I am desperate for the fourth book. Fingers crossed I'll get it soon because I am so excited to learn more about Lore.

Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Unleashed.