Brooke's Reviews > Hunting Lila

WHOA!

I WANT MORE!

*ahem*.

Sorry, composure.

Hunting Lila was awesome. It's not often that I'll purchase a book on my Kindle, and then go and fork out more money for a paper copy. It says a lot about what I think of a book. My boyfriend caught me with it and raised an eyebrow, all he got was a "BUT IT'S SO GOOOOOOD! (I'm supposed to be saving for a holiday, you see).

I'm not going to write a long review, because I know I won't express my love of this book enough without becoming a raving loony, and I know no one wants to see that.

Alex; can I have one? Yes? Awesome. Thanks! That boy did things to me that no fictional character has done before (yes, I am aware of how that may sound, get your minds out of the gutter! Tsk tsk). I may or may not be in love.

And Lila. Dear Lila. I loved her! There's really not much more I can say.

A brilliant book. If you're stuck in a rut - PICK THIS ONE UP!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunting Lila.

10/12/2011 page 6
2.0% "Better late than never. I left my book at home and this one was on my Kindle (iPhone) app, so I thought I'd give it a crack. So far so good :)"
10/12/2011 page 42
13.0% "I love this book. And I love Alex. *swoon*. So easy to read, which I love. Did I say love?" 8 comments
10/13/2011 page 75
23.0% "I just realised I'm close to a quarter way through this already. Noooo! On the plus side, the Paperback has an extract of 'Fated'. Yay! :D" 1 comment
10/14/2011 page 124
39.0% "Gah! My tummy and toes are tingling with nervousness. Poor Lila! Crushes are the worst." 1 comment
10/15/2011 page 270
84.0% 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Trinity Yay we can totally fan girl over this together :D

Brooke Haha, deal Trinity ;o)

Nomes i loved this as well.

and i get that you needed a paperback copy for your shelf ;)

x

~Tina~ Haha!! Love the review! If anyone is passing out Alex I'll take one please;-)