Lauren's Reviews > Nightfall

Nightfall by L.J. Smith

Jul 28, 11

PROBABLY CONTAINS SPOLIERS;

Despite all the bad reviews, I actually enjoyed this book. I look forward to the other two books in the series, and i cannot wait to read them. It saddens and dissapoints me that it will be a trilogy based around Damon, becauise I do like Stefan more. I think it will be interesting to see how their plan( Damon, Elena and Matt's) works out in the next book.

The beginning was a little slow, perhaps because Elena couldn't speak and that was annoying to a degree, but once she lost that, and became "human" again, it was tolerable.

I felt that a different direction was taken in bring the Japenese twins into the books and their lifestyles and ways, and the wording. It reminded me of anime, but not quite. The direction of the book and the style was hard to follow at times, as I was confused, but I would just go back and read again, and then it was easier to follow.

Some of the ideas she used were creepy and cool, like the snowglobe affect, I didn't quite understand how that was done, but I thought that was interesting. I also didn't quite understand how they got out of them.

Overall, it was a nicely done book and I look forward to the next two books.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nightfall.