Swera83's Reviews > Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown

Jul 28, 11

Read in June, 2010

I can never get bored from any of Sandra Brown’s novels, NEVER! It’s always captivating! Now this one caught me by surprise! You always develope a certain relation to the characters in each novel and each character seduces you to its characteristics so you kinda build up an attitude to each one! And sometimes you start speculating who’s guilty and who’s not! sometimes, I was smart enough to dig in deep into the character’s characteristics but Oh No! I didn’t see that coming! It’s either Sandra was too smart to keep me speculating and not knowing who was the villain til like before 2 lines from declaring that in the sentences or I wasn’t THAT smart to know or to doubt who was behind all those crimes!

It’s about four men who were categorized as heroes in the police department, a fireman whose life shattered into pieced infront of his own eyes without being able to do anything and a TV reporter who’s convicted of murder she didn’t commit! things build up after 5 years from the incident that set those 4 men as heroes but how did that happen? You’re gonna have to find out!

“Thriller by teeth” Steven King

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smoke Screen.