Books.Paper.Mania's Reviews > The Carrie Diaries

The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

Jul 28, 2011

Read in August, 2010

Before I start talking about the book, let me set this straight! I’ve never read the books “Sex & The city” and never saw the TV Show! i ONLY managed to watch the movie, 1st part! That’s it!

Finally I managed to finish this book! Not because it was boring, no not at all! But because I didnt hv much time to read! I’ve enjoyed reading this book alot, it gave me a good laugh Carrie Bradshaw is one hell of a character! You get to discover her in her teens before she makes it to New York City and meet Samantha Jones who’s related to one of the characters in the novel!

All the characters in the novel are funny and witty, some are evil and irritating! You can feel it through their action and behavior! The novel is kinda predictable a lil bit, but that does no harm to the plot and the climax of the story for you will enjoy it reading it and knowing more and more about it! I LOVED IT!

P.S. One character in the novel reminded me of my father! Do’t wanna get in details and ruin the fun for you if you’re intending to read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Carrie Diaries.