Amelia's Reviews > Facets

Facets by Barbara Delinsky

Jul 28, 11

This one is simply a delight right from the start!

The characters are well written and the story grabs you and doesn't let go till the last page. In my case, I felt a wee bit bereft after I finished this one 'coz I wanted it to go on and on.

Facets centers around four characters, one of which is the bad guy and all three are fall guys. Every character's life and story depends on the bad guy, making it a highly interesting storyline. Facets is very aptly named.

There's a writer, a jewelry designer,a miner and a mining mogul. The story spans three decades, but personally I felt it should have been four or six or eight! Haha...

Instead of diamonds, tourmaline makes a rare appearance in this book. And soon you start to value them over diamonds! :)

Barbara Delinsky tells us a story that has all the age-old emotions : love, trust, friendship, betrayal, affairs, hate, forgiveness and closure. But with each page you turn, it feels like a whole new world!

Read this book only if you have the time to finish it in one go....'coz you just can't put it down :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Facets.