Amanda The Book Slayer's Reviews > Fate's Edge

Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: kick-butt-heroine, magic-users, paranormal-romance, shifters, werewolf
Read from January 03 to March 10, 2012

description

Okay this one was pushing 4 stars. I know I love Ilona Andrews. They are awesome and I love their Kate Daniels series along with the first two Edge series. This one felt like I was walking through mud in the middle of the book. I mean I hardly take two month to get through a book and that's what this one took. Once I put it down I didn't want to pick it up for fear that I might be disappointed with the characters. I am happy to say that there is a HEA(Happily Ever After) for our lovely couple.
I did love Audrey and Kaldar. I thought they complemented each other perfectly. It was part of the plot that did me in.

Forgive me Ilona Andrews for not loving this one! I promise I will try harder with the next one.

Still worth reading and I am looking forward to the next book in the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate's Edge.

01/03/2012 page 28
8.0% "I love it so far!!!"
01/08/2012 page 63
17.0% "Jack and George are running away! Totally didn't see that one coming."
01/09/2012 page 115
31.0% "Starting to get really good."
01/10/2012 page 116
31.0% ""She was like a little magpie; if it struck her fancy, she brought it home.""
01/11/2012 page 157
42.0% "Both Audrey and Kaldar have attempted to steal ATMs. Lol. They are made for each other."
01/11/2012 page 167
45.0% ""Kaldar wore black Levi's and a black T-shirt that showed off his carved arms. His hair was doing this wild unkempt thing that made Audrey picture him just rolling out of bed. He'd grown a day's worth of stubble, which just made him look hotter. Magdalene was defiantly pondering if she should take him for a test drive.""
01/11/2012 page 172
46.0% ""I have a feeling Fate will be with me on this one," he told her. "Fate?" "Mhm. She's sucker punched me twice since this job started. I'm due for a kiss. " Could this be why it was named Fate's Edge?"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julie I loved this book and Kaldar is now a favorite hero of mine. The man is fine!

Amanda The Book Slayer well, this book is due back to the library so I think I should finish it. Bad Masters of the shadowlands for distracting me!