Corbett's Reviews > Me & Emma

F_50x66
May 05, 08

Read in April, 2008

Gotcha!

This is one of those types of books. Where you think you are reading it one way then the end does a little twist and turn that makes you re-think everthing you just read.

I thought it was too predictable too soon. And at the same time, there are places where this device doesn't work very well.

Overall, I'd rather have spent time reading something else. It was almost like a "beach book" that kills time and is an enjoyable read, but it wasn't. I don't enjoy reading about children getting abused for fun.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me & Emma.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kassi I agree TOTALLY! From page 3 I was wondering if what happened would happen. Made it a one star book for me, I wouldn't waste my time with this book.

Donna coming from the perspective of an abused child it let you have a peek into their world which I agree is not a comfortable one. But it is one that needs to be more widely known in order for such things to not happen.