Jan's Reviews > The Governess and the Sheikh

The Governess and the Sheikh by Marguerite Kaye

Sep 06, 11

bookshelves: historical-fiction, historical-romance, sisters, fathers-and-daughters, romance, sheikhs
Read from September 03 to 04, 2011

3 1/2 stars.This book was a lot of fun. I really enjoy these historical Sheikh books. Lady Cassandra is a fun character. She is honest to the point of insulting our hunky sheikh on a regular basis. Our handsome sheikh, Jamil, is so clueless about how to handle this delectable but infuriating woman that you have to love him. Frankly, Cassie is so headstrong I am surprised he put up with her sometimes. There is a really nice story line about Jamil and his daughter that I enjoyed also. There have been two books about the Armstrong sisters. There are 3 more girls in the family and a hint was dropped about the third, Cressida. I wonder if we will see more of these determined siblings in the future.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Governess and the Sheikh.

09/03/2011 "In the mood for some mindless desert lust."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite Kaye Hi Jan, Glad you enjoyed this book.

I did indeed drop a hint about Cressida, and had a story in mind for her, but then I'm afraid I got caught up in other things. I haven't forgotten about her or her other sisters though (I have lots of sisters myself, so I wouldn't dare) and I'm thinking about her for my next book but one.
marguerite