Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > To Tame a Werewolf

To Tame a Werewolf by Myra Nour

Jul 27, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, erotica-paranormal
I own a copy

I seem to be reading interesting books today. This was a good read but the wolf form sex thing had me saying different strokes for different folks. But apart from that I can put that aside and say I liked the read. I think this is a small series called River of Dreams. I'm curious about the other book enough to want to read it.

Angela has been fantasizing about being taken by a werewolf. She made a wish, when she was at the River of Dreams about getting her own werewolf, but who knew it would come true. While on a drive home with fellow professor Connor, they got stuck in a blizzard and has to seek shelter in a cabin until the blizzard passes. Being stuck with Connor becomes clear why he is always moody and a little mean to her.

I definitely like the read for this book. Though there are no bad guys to fight in this paranormal read, it's about Connor trying to control his inner wolf while being stuck in a cabin with Angela. Connor was mysterious in the beginning of the read, which is kind of sexy. He is trying his best to keep Angela away from him, but she is making it difficult as she wants Connor really bad. Connor would always see Angela around the University and fantasize about her. But keeping her away is better, because mating with humans was rare and could be dangerous. The only thing that the reader might find weird is the mating. Connor was in human and wolf form at times when they were mating.

The book seems short but every page turned was around 13 KB a turn, so you get a good hour read from the book.

Storyline: FAIR
Intimacy: INTERESTING & GOOD (contains explicit sex and language)
enjoyment: FAIR
eBook Length: 573

**********************
"LIKE" us here --> www.Facebook.com/romance.n​ovel.junkies , this is our fan page dedicated to book reviews. Also join us on our FB group (Romance Novel Junkies) 600+ members. This group includes authors and avid readers who would love to hear about new books and opinions. We are also on goodreads....twitter@ romanceJUNKIES
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Tame a Werewolf.