Sherrie's Reviews > The Inn at Eagle Point

The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods

Jul 27, 2011

bookshelves: already-read, 2011-reading-challenge
Read in July, 2011

Last month I introduced a feature here at Just Books. It's a Serial Feature of Sherryl Woods Chesapeake Shores Series. This is the first book of the series. I really enjoyed reading about Abby and her family. If your looking for a new series to read I recommend this one. Abby is the oldest of 5 children. Their mother and father divorced when Abby was 16. Jess is the youngest, she was 7 at the time of the divorce. Jess has ADD and is always messing up projects she starts. Jess has decided to restore the Inn at Eagle Point. And she gets into financial problems and the bank is going to foreclose. She calls Abby for help. Now throw in an old flame from Abby's past that just so happens to be the bank manager and what do you get? Abby and Trace start seeing each other, grudgingly at first, but then it heats up. Abby's ex-husband starts causing problems with custody of the twins. And on top of all this Abby is trying to get her mom and dad back together. I really like the characters in this story and story line really moves along.
help. Does Jess get her Inn up and going? Does Trace and Abby get together? You'll have to read the book to find out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Inn at Eagle Point.