Andrea's Reviews > The Memory Keeper's Daughter

The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

Apr 01, 08

Read in January, 2007

This book was an interesting look at how one action from one person can effect an entire family for the rest of their lives. It was frustrating at times, but overall had a really good message about family and honesty.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Memory Keeper's Daughter.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 4: by booklady (new)

booklady Hi Andrea!

Frustrating...hmmmm...a friend told me recently she didn't like this book, but then she doesn't like anything which she finds 'depressing'. Anyway I like your review; it's helpful and intriguing! Makes me want to read the book! Thanks!

Best Wishes!

booklady

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I think I am going to request it from the library. I hope it has a happy ending.

Andrea Valerie wrote: "I think I am going to request it from the library. I hope it has a happy ending."

You should. It wasn't one of my favorite books, and again, I remember being really frustrated with the choices that were made, but it does prove how vital honesty is to happiness within a family. Made me very thankful for the strong foundations my family has. ;)

message 1: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Thanks Andrea, It's at the library for me now. But I need to finish the Help first. Maybe I can do that during nap time today. I love requesting books at the library since it's hard to find a book with two toddlers in tow.