Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews)'s Reviews > The Haunted

The Haunted by Jessica Verday

Jul 28, 11

bookshelves: own-physical-copy, cliffhanger
Read from July 27 to 28, 2011

Again, had all the potential to be a 5 star, but another craptastic ending shot that horse in the face. Impatiently awaiting the third (and final) book and will be highly upset if Abbey and Caspian do not get their happy ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Haunted.

Quotes Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews) Liked

Jessica Verday
“Funyuns make you fart," Caspian said, and I explode in laughter. "Funyuns give you bad breath too. Not very attractive to the ladies." He paused. "On second thought, enjoy your Funyuns, Ben!”

Jessica Verday
“if all i have to do to get a smile like that is read your books, then i promise to read one everyday”

Jessica Verday
“You want me to have feelings?" he said. "I already told you that I love you. What else should I say? That I long to be near you every second of every day? I see colors, only around you....I smell perfume, only around you. God, it's like...like I'm alive again. Sometimes I go crazy just wondering if I imagined it all, and I wait to see when it...you...will be taken away from me."

"I feel all these things, Abbey," he continued on. "Rage that I can't run my fingers through your hair. Sorrow that I can't lay my face next to yours. Agony that I can't steal the breath from your lips. I can't eat or breathe or sleep for wanting to touch you, and yet I don't eat or breathe or sleep. I'm just here. Stuck in between.”

07/27/2011 page 40