Ami Squirrel Girl's Reviews > The Ghost and the Goth

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

I Just started "Body and Soul", the third and final book in the cute, light life-after-death-after-life "The Ghost and The Goth" book trilogy by Stacey Kade and it prompted me to come see if I ever reviewed the first book in this series. I guess not. Anyway, this series is about a snobby, popular cheerleader high school girl who was killed in a bus accident while walking to/from gym class and now she must learn to "live" as a spirit and is stuck wearing her bright red gym shorts and t-shirt forever. She comes across a loner, unpopular high school boy who's often mistaken for being a vampire-wannabe Goth just because of his natural jet black hair and tendency to dress in black and listen to heavy metal on his iPod all the time. What people don't know is that this boy is blessed or cursed with the ability of being about to hear spirits and listening to music helps him to drown them out. Anyway, our soon to be plucky but not quite there yet ghostly heroine soon zeros in on the only living soul who can possibly understand her and then, more importantly, help her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ghost and the Goth.