Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > Nether

Nether by Jason Beymer

Jul 26, 11

Read in July, 2011

This book was definitely different than I have been reading, To be honest when I first started to read this book I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. The characters were a lot different than I am used too. I hate to admit I am used to the strong hottie bad boy or even good boy hero and with this guy he was weak( I know due to his father ripping out his soul) but still I kept wondering if he was ever gonna grow a backbone. I also knew there was more than meets the eye so to speak when it came to his 'father' and ex-wife. What I did like was imperfections of the characters, far more than any other book I have read lately. I also loved Pearl, the smart assed dachshund added humor to other wise a very dark story. I can honestly say I really couldn't tell who was bad and good in this book other than Burklin, which is why I found this book intriguing.

There was times in the story I was bit confused and found it hard to keep up with the many plot points but overall this book was a good read. Would I recommend? If you like the deep dark world of demons with an interesting twist for how Demon Lords come to be. This book is for you.

Actually gave it a 3 and half stars
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nether.