Wendi's Reviews > Indelible

Read from July 28 to 31, 2011

Indelible
By Kristen Heitzmann
Published by WaterBrook Press

When Natalie Reeve moves to the mountain community of Redford, she looks with hope toward a new start, having no idea her life is about to change forever. Then tragedy strikes and reluctant hero Trevor MacDaniel enters her life. Though reluctant to allow others into her carefully contained existence, Trevor keeps showing up… before quickly going away again. But Natalie is resigned to the fact that her “disability” will always keep her apart from others.

Trevor is haunted by his past. Suddenly this bewitching sculptress appears and sees right through him. Sees everything he believed he’d taken control over; until now. As if one gaze could capture his entire soul. Everything buried deep within him. And for some inexplicable reason, he can’t seem to stay away. But when sinister photographs begin to appear at his office and strange occurrences befall the town, he’ll do anything within his power to keep Natalie and his friends safe from harm.

Suspenseful and foreboding, Indelible had me mesmerized from page one. Rich in character development and psychological thrills; Heitzmann is a master weaver of mystery… and romance. If you’re a fan of “soul-stirring romantic suspense”, Kristen Heitzmann’s newest novel The Still of Night comes out in October 2011.

I received this book free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group as part of their BloggingForBooks program. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indelible.