Inspired Kathy's Reviews > Crossroads

Oct 08, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read in October, 2011

Author Interview & Signed book giveaway - Open Internationally ends 11/2/11

Currently there are a wide variety of young adult books that deal with angels... I've read a lot of them. Crossroads is a welcome addition, especially for those looking for a different, unique twist on fallen angel/guardian angel mythology.

There are a few details in the story line I wish had been explained more clearly, but overall I was satisfied. The writing is descriptive and believable and the characters were well developed and likable. There was enough mystery to keep my interest and bring me back to the story, but it was a book I could put down. Crossroads is first in a series and wrapped up nicely, at least without the Epilogue. If you stop reading before the epilogue this could be a stand alone.

Overall Crossroads is fairly clean. There is quite a bit of romance and kissing that takes place including one scene where Claudia inexplicably ends up without a shirt on.

If you love this genre give this one a try, it's received some great reviews on goodreads.

Rating: 3.5 Stars - Good Book

Source: From Author for Review

Content: no language or sex but has a passionate kissing scene with the main character in just a bra.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crossroads.

09/30/2011 page 200