Collette's Reviews > Nicholas

Nicholas by Elizabeth Amber

Jun 07, 08

bookshelves: erotica, paranormal, amber

This was an interesting book. I want to start out with that statement. Then I want to follow up with my typical "open-minded need only apply" sentence. (It's new now but after many of my reviews you will get it).
I really did like this Satyr story as I love fantasy. It was sexy, historical (true or not) and very facinating.
I'm not a historical romance girl myself but I did enjoy this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nicholas.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Daisiemae Collette,
Interesting is the right word for this book...lol. I have had Raine on my TBR mountain for a while...I bet it is as "interesting" too...hee hee

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura I'm glad you liked this one. I'm going by the bookstore today to pick up a bunch of books I have ordered recently. This was one of them, and I hope it is in this batch, since they all seem to come in at different times. I have been curious about this series for a while, but like you I am not a historical romance girl. That's why I'm glad to see you liked it. I also have the next one, "Raine." But have been waiting to read them in order.

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)

message 3: by Stacie (new) - added it

Stacie Hi, I read this series also. The third brother's book is coming out in July 2008. The name of the book is "Lyon" and I have ordered it. Can not wait to read it..

Collette Yes, order is always a must with me in books. I also have Raine and better read it soon before I forget what all I read in Nicholas. lol
Ooh!! Thanks Stacie for the info about Lyon. :)