Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Paradise of Pleasure

Paradise of Pleasure by Trina Lane

Jul 26, 2011

bookshelves: bdsm, contemporary, erotic, f-m-f, m-f, spanking, toys, menage
Read in June, 2011

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

A truly tantalizing story, Paradise of Pleasure allows the reader to follow Elaina as she tests the waters of the BDSM lifestyle. Her new master, Derrick, gives her an introduction that any reader would beg to experience. As Elaina’s education progresses they invite Derrick’s best friend, Lucas, to the party to help Elaina experience everything the dominate/submissive lifestyle has to offer.

Beyond mouthwatering, the detail and emotion that the author uses to build the erotic paradise and beautiful characters gives the reader all the tools he or she needs to immerse themselves in the experience. Although this is a complete work of fiction, the words lept off the page and surrounded me as I experienced the heroine’s introduction the this world. While there were a few hiccups in the editing it was barely noticeable as each succulent scene transported me into a world of hedonistic pleasure.

In all honestly, this story needs to come with a medical warning label, because it will raise the blood pressure to dangerous levels. Paradise of Pleasure gives the reader a fresh look at the tantalizingly naughty world of BDSM and puts a very loving spin that the general public fails to realize exists. Add the sweet emotions to the red hot love scenes and you will be searching for a master of your own. This has now become one of my new favorites and I’m anxious to discover more works by this highly talented author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paradise of Pleasure.