John Chloe's Reviews > There are Two Typos of People in This World: Those Who Can Edit and Those Who Can't

There are Two Typos of People in This World by Jarod Kintz
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read There are Two Typos of People in This World.

Quotes John Liked

Jarod Kintz
“There Are Two Typos Of People In This World: Those Who Can Edit And Those Who Can’t”
Jarod Kintz, There are Two Typos of People in This World: Those Who Can Edit and Those Who Can't

Jarod Kintz
“The other day I went to the Huddle House. I wasn’t hungry, I just wanted to call some plays.”

Jarod Kintz
“The only time I really think is when I smoke, and I quit smoking years ago.”

Jarod Kintz
“I don't want to work a 9-5 job, because 20 hours a day is just too much.”

Jarod Kintz
“I’m glad scrambled eggs don’t have lips, because when I’m grinning over a hearty breakfast, it would really freak me out to see my breakfast grinning back. I’ve eaten a man for less than that.”

Jarod Kintz
“The best part about being kidnapped is being blindfolded and getting kicked into the trunk of a car. Boy, normally I have to beg my friends to treat me that well.”

Jarod Kintz
“I want to protect innocent people from sin by locking them in cages, where the evil can't get to them.”

Jarod Kintz
“My close friends are fond of telling me that I put the “yalt” in loyalty. Well, I don’t know if I’d go that far with it, but yeah, I guess I am a pretty yalty person.”

Jarod Kintz
“I saw a bottle of conditioner the other day that said, "Family Size," and I thought, That's odd, I didn't know too many families showered together.”

Jarod Kintz
“I love tables. And dancing. Oh, and I love table dancing, although Grandmother always says, "Wait until we're finished eating.”

Jarod Kintz
“Grandpa always used to make me ride in the bed of his pickup truck, so he could keep up his conversations with the 100-pound sack of manure he kept buckled up in the passenger seat. Grandpa said all they ever talked about was grass, but I know Grandpa used to do a little flirting, too.”

Jarod Kintz
“I’ve always felt that the best place to hide a body is in the trunk of a cop car, with a note affixed to the body that reads, “I’m sorry.”

Jarod Kintz
“I’ve often wondered why more science textbooks don’t tell teenagers that the only thing sharks like to eat more than fish, are dead prostitutes.”

Jarod Kintz
“Flowers and fear are a lot alike. For one, flowers and fear have a distinct smell, and two, I’m currently trying to grow both in my garden.”

Jarod Kintz
“Sometimes I wish Jim Morrison were still alive, because I'd love to see a concert in which "The Doors" opened up for "The Cars.”

Jarod Kintz
“A lot of people go searching for “Truth.” But they can’t be searching too hard, because very few of them ever think to look under my bed.”

Jarod Kintz
“And then he said the next time he sees me the gloves are coming off. I said, "Doc, that‘s no way to perform a prostrate exam.”