Renee Barrette's Reviews > A Match Made on Madison

A Match Made on Madison by Dee Davis

Jul 26, 2011

I absolutely LOOOOOOVED this book! Davis' writing style is easy, it flows well and is very witty. The addition of the New York hotspot description at the beginning of every chapter is something I've never seen before. It's a fantastic way to further introduce a fabulous city to those who love it but are not able to actually be IN it.

Although the fact that Vanessa and Mark would end up together was completely predictable, I would have been upset had the book ended any other way. I smiled from ear to ear at the very last sentence of the book. It was the perfect closing statement to a perfect story.

I love that Vanessa and her mother had somewhat of a love/hate, agree to disagree relationship. You think that they're just going to rip each other's heads off, but when Vanessa really needs her, her mother is right there by her side.

Mark's character was perfect. He was tough and masculine, but so attentive and caring towards Vanessa. I could truly feel the connection between them.

When I finished this book, I couldn't help but wish there was a sequel. Perhaps sometime in the future...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Match Made on Madison.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookgirl89 (last edited Jan 08, 2012 09:08PM) (new) - added it

Bookgirl89 Hi, maybe you shouldn't tell people who haven't read the book unwanted SPOILERS.