Myhotstylist's Reviews > Vision Impossible

Vision Impossible by Victoria Laurie

Jul 25, 11

Read in July, 2011

What a HUGE dissapointment. Ive been following Abby for quite some time now, and this book just felt off... almost like it was a different writer using Abby and Dutch as their characters. I didnt even make it to 100 pages before I finally put the book down. I wasnt crazy about all the spy mumbo-jumbo and the russian names. There was just too much information shoved in my face in the beginning, it was hard to keep up.

Im not sure what the deal is when series go from paperback into hardcover but Im noticeing this trend with a lot of my favorite series. Seems like once they get published in hardcover, the stories go downhill. This same thing happen with Madelyn Alt and Nancy J Cohen's series. Once they go hardcover, they get thumbs down.

As much as I love Abby, Im still willing to try the 10th book when it releases, with toes and fingers crossed that it will be better than this one was.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vision Impossible.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amita I agree with you the beginning of the book didn't settle very well with me. Never the less I made it through the entire book and I'm glad I did because it really kept me on the edge of my seat and the details were amazing because I could actually picture what was happening in my head! Confession: It took me over a year to finally read the book but it was worth it I wanted to remain loyal to Abby!