Adriane Devries's Reviews > Nights in Rodanthe

Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks

Jul 28, 11

bookshelves: summer-read-novels

Review #1: This was an incredibly fast read…because I couldn’t wait for it to be over. I don’t know what prompted me to pick this up at a garage sale (maybe it was in the free bin and I couldn’t resist), because the tell-tale paperback size and the moonlit cover art should have been a dead giveaway that this was a (gasp) romance, a genre that I would usually choose if the only other option was a computer programming textbook. So why did I read it? Maybe I thought this time would be different. I mean, I had actually heard of the title and the author, and it said right on the cover that it was a bestseller…all those people couldn’t be wrong, right? I read it to the end (as fast as I could), and to tell you the truth, it’s not the stereotypical ending I was dreading; so I guess that means it was not horrible enough for me to stop reading, a book death I reserve for only the worst wastes of time. So there.

Review #2: If you like romance, you’ll love this. The author’s picture is pretty cute, too.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nights in Rodanthe.