cosmogirl7481's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Jan 25, 2012

bookshelves: forever-recc-d-to-everyone-i-know, favorites, swoony-boys-are-swoony
Read from January 23 to 25, 2012

So, there's not much I can say about this book that hasn't already been said.

But I will say that I absolutely fucking loved every single word. I was captivated right away. And the heroine's voice was completely relatable and believable.

This book was difficult to read sometimes in the sense that I was uncomfortable with what she had to face. Nonetheless, I couldn't put it down and read in every spare moment I had.

Everyone should read this book. I know some readers are put of a little by YA, but this never felt like a "teen book." Simply amazing. The best book I've read all year. That is all.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.

01/23/2012 page 1
0.0% "So...here goes."
01/23/2012 page 24
5.0% "Dauntless... Tatts and piercings. Pretty sure they sound hot. J/S"
01/23/2012 page 29
6.0% "OMG. This is completely captivating already."
01/23/2012 page 55
11.0% "Holy. Shit."
01/23/2012 page 55
11.0% "Holy. Shit."
01/23/2012 page 131
27.0% "Stopping for the night, but I am DEFINITELY in love with Four. <3" 1 comment
01/24/2012 page 138
28.0% "I would just like to say that if I had a dick, Eric and Peter could suck it. #Divergent"
01/24/2012 page 184
38.0% "Jkakajalajdishzgraj!!!! I fucking knew it!!!!!"
01/24/2012 page 229
47.0% "“No, Tris,” he says. A more serious look replaces his smile as he adds, “You look tough as nails.” FML. He's so goddamn hot."
01/24/2012 page 260
53.0% "I cannot with how this book makes me flail."
01/24/2012 page 355
73.0% "I am stopping for the night, but I just know the end of this book is going to kill me. And now i don't want it to end." 1 comment
01/25/2012 page 487
100.0% "OMFG. I cannot with how I loved this book. It was so much more than I expected. And all you pretty bitches made me have the highest expectations ever. Amazing." 1 comment

Michelle (licpa) Great review. I loved this book.

Michela Walters Love the review & completely agree.

message 3: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm I've been hearing about this for awhile but now I finally want to read it cause of your review. :D

Theresa Totally agree!!!!!!!