Liana's Reviews > He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt

Jul 30, 08

Recommended to Liana by: The owner of Deril
Recommended for: many of my single friends
Read in July, 2008

This is not a nice gift to get from a guy. But he got the point across. I'm actually still hoping that this gift was a joke.

UPDATE: I re-read this book recently. Sound advice. I've even changed my rating. Yes, it's stuff I already knew, but when someone like this author repetitively beats you over the head with the titular phrase, it's bound to stick. And it's funny. I know plenty of girls who resemble the confused and angry letter-writers of this book. The "He's Just Not That Into You" mindset is supposed to make you feel worth it. Women don't deserve to "wait" for guys to get over themselves and their problems, or "heal" them into the relationship. If he stops calling it's very simply put: He's just not that into you. Because really, what are the odds that he slipped into a coma since the last time he's seen you? If he can't put aside a little time to call you, he's not worth your time. It is as it says, no excuses.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's Just Not That Into You.