Alissa's Reviews > The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom

The Ultimate Weight Solution by Phillip C. McGraw

Apr 17, 08

bookshelves: self-help-books
Read in April, 2008

I enjoyed Dr.Phil's "Get Real" approach to weight loss. I like to hear it straight, listen to the facts, and feel that I gained a better perspective on living healthier. This has lots of practical advice but be forwarned... you may actually START to exercise and start eat right (cause most likely if you are reading this book, you may find those things to be a bit challenging):)

My favorite advice is that 'motivation' alone will never get you to loose weight, it simply can't carry you to your goals since it's dies to quickly and fades to easily in the face of temptation... Dr. Phil helps you to realize the importance and reality of what being overweight means (in every sense) and why it should be important enough to each of us to MAKE THE DECISION try harder and put into practice the things that we know are good for us to do. VERY good book, recommended to anyone whether you have 5 lbs. or 500lbs. to loose.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ultimate Weight Solution.