Sue's Reviews > Buried Secrets

Buried Secrets by Joseph Finder

Jul 30, 11

bookshelves: suspense-thriller-mystery
Read from July 24 to 30, 2011

Joseph Finder is absolutely one of the best thriller writers.In his 2nd novel " Buried Secrets", you will find yourself racing from chapter to chapter to find out what happens next.This novel is Amazing!

Nick Heller is called to the home of billionaire financier Marshall Marcus, an old friend of the family who had employed Nick's mom, when his 17 year old daughter Alexa doesn't come home one night. Suspecting that she has been kidnapped for ransom, Nick sets his private investigation in motion using his own employees and calling in favors from all sorts of friends from his former experiences in the military and beyond. Who has taken Alexa? Where is she being held, and what will it take to bring her home alive? Although Nick moves at breakneck speed using all his resources, he's also suspicious that Marcus is keeping secrets from him that might prevent this from being a successful rescue. Will he be able to solve the mystery,and uncover the buried secrets in time?

To say that this was hard to put down is an understatement. The short chapters and change in point of view keep the narrative moving forward at a very rapid pace. I really enjoyed this novel and hope there's a third one in the works.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buried Secrets.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Agnes (BeaderBubbe) I agree. Just started reading and am half way through. Take it everywhere. Won this book thru giveaway but have found a great author.

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Hi Agnes:

Yes,Buried Secrets was a super novel. I just finished "Vanished" by the same author and it was amazing. I will definately look for more of his books.

message 3: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Thanks Ron,

Both novels, "Vanished" and "Buried Secrets" were amazing for me...but somehow I found that overall I preferred "Buried Secrets".

Sue