Ronda Tutt's Reviews > To Collar and Keep

To Collar and Keep by Stella Price

Aug 04, 11

bookshelves: bdsm, erotic, female-female, paranormal-romance, female-female-male
Read from July 24 to August 04, 2011

SIZZLING HOT!

Another great read in this Satyr Series. Harley and Bella’s story is definitely filled with thrilling BDSM excitement as Harley dominates Bella their first night together. With a little tying up, spanking and dominance over the sexual pleasure, this book will definitely have you on the edge of your seat wanting more. Add in a little public sex with females on females while their Dom’s tell them what kind of pleasure to give each one until they are begging for release and then the erotic scenes gets even more exciting when the Dom takes his female while she is taking the other female with her mouth.

The story’s plot just got thicker as the Tempest Clan’s leader Esben and his Beloved Mina take on their roles and add more members to their clan. I loved how this new Clan is full of young people with a new way of thinking from the old Satyr ways and how they will eventually change the rules and laws for the future of the Satyr’s clans . I look forward to reading how the Tempest Clan develops and hopefully finds out what happen to the disappearance of Esben’s mother and father along with the rest of their original clan.

The buildup of all the characters was very exciting and I loved the way they developed a fun and joking way to tease the others with. The story just flowed so fast that I had it read before I even knew it was ending. I look forward to reading more about the satyr’s and about their connections with the world of the Eververse. Great Read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Collar and Keep.